Please take a moment to review the rules, prizes, waivers and details. I've also got the map selection per round HERE - this will be printed and provided to your team captain at registration/check-in.
Saturday Dec 2nd, 2017 - REGISTRATION & SETUP 9:00 AM -10:30 AM, TOURNAMENT STARTS AT 11:00 AM.
Once you have bought your ticket through eventbrite - start by registering your team through battlefy -
SHOW UP EARLY ENOUGH TO SETUP YOUR EQUIPMENT
This a “BRING YOUR OWN SETUP” based tournament! You get to use what you’ve practiced on! (No equipment will be provided)
Tournament Platform: PS4
Entry Fee: $40 per entry
Spectator Fee: Free!
SETUP INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING: YOU MUST HAVE THESE ITEMS TO PARTICIPATE APPROPRIATELY!
- PS4 console – with your power cord
- Call of Duty World War 2 Game disc/digital copy
- The latest COD WW2 updates must be installed
- Controller –USB cord- scuffs are allowed – All CWL approved equipment are
- Headset along with appropriate cables and mix amp (party chat is fine)
- Monitor – no larger than 27 inches – this will be enforced!
- HDMI cable
- 25 ft. Ethernet cable.
- Power Strip to make sure you have enough plugs
Prize Pool: GUARANTEED $2,000 Total
1st place – $1,250
2nd Place - $500
3rd Place- $250